注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

jinxianshu123的博客

詩才堪與名流和 譯筆敢教高手惶

 
 
 

日志

 
 

《午后》AFTERNOON【美】朵萝茜·帕科  

2017-12-16 15:20:41|  分类: 英诗汉译 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
(原诗属四三步抑扬格,交韵四节。拙译奇行8字,偶行6字;以各节全韵谐之。)

When I am old, and comforted,

当我老了,安逸舒服,

  And done with this desire,

  就此心满意足,

With Memory to share my bed

回忆陪我同床共宿,

  And Peace to share my fire,

  安宁伴着火炉;

I'll comb my hair in scalloped bands

我会头发束成扇状,

  Beneath my laundered cap,

  熨好帽子戴上,

And watch my cool and fragile hands

望望双手乏力、冰凉,

  Lie light upon my lap.

  在我膝头轻放。

And I will have a sprigged gown

我会穿上花枝裙袍,

  With lace to kiss my throat;

  蕾丝喉际缠绕;

I'll draw my curtain to the town,

我会卷帘朝着街道,

  And hum a purring note.

  哼起欢愉小调。

And I'll forget the way of tears,

落泪哀伤我会淡忘,

  And rock, and stir my tea.

  茶杯轻搅晃荡。

But oh, I wish those blessed years

幸福岁月乃我所望

  Were further than they be! 

  但愿日久天长!


       -by Dorothy Parker(18931967)

 
  评论这张
 
阅读(18)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018