注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

jinxianshu123的博客

詩才堪與名流和 譯筆敢教高手惶

 
 
 

日志

 
 

商籁体:《梦之伤痛》A Dream Pang【美】弗罗斯特  

2018-01-09 11:53:36|  分类: 英诗汉译 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
(原诗五步抑扬格,韵式为ABBAABBA CDCD 
    EE; 拙译每行12字,以8a+4b+2c韵谐之。)  

 

I had withdrawn in forest, and my song

我已自森林中回撤,我的歌赋

    Was swallowed up in leaves that blew alway; 

    为树叶所吞噬—它们老是吹拂;

    And to the forest edge you came one day 

    某天你来到林畔,却并未走入,

(This was my dream) and looked and pondered long, 

尽管愿望强烈,久久地盼顾,

But did not enter, though the wish was strong:

你沉思默想—那是我梦中一幕

    You shook your pensive head as who should say, 

    正可谓—你担忧地摇一揺头颅:

    ‘I dare not—too far in his footsteps stray— 

      “我不敢太过于偏离他的脚步

He must seek me would he undo the wrong.' 

他该来找我,他会消除这舛误。

Not far, but near, I stood and saw it all 

我全瞧见,我站得近,相距不远

    Behind low boughts the trees let down outside;

    树枝低垂伸展,我就在那后面;

And the sweet pang it cost me not to call

甜蜜的伤痛不值得我去呼唤,

    And tell you that I saw does still abide.

    不告诉你我犹容忍我之所见。


But 'tis not true that thus I dwelt aloof,

我曾这般隐居,但这并非实情,

For the wood wakes, and you are here for proof.

因为树林醒来,你也在此为证。


                                 —by Robert Frost

  评论这张
 
阅读(14)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018