(原诗两阕,各有一处3连韵,其余为英雄双行体;每阕结尾有基本重复的
2行副歌式结句。拙译每行字数谨遵原诗音节,韵式从之。—欢迎针砭!)
1.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
请在这额头一吻! 7A
And, in parking from you now,
遂就此作别辞君, 7A
Thus much let me avow—
让我如是承认: 6A
You are not wrong, who deem
你没错,你信然— 6B
That my days have been a dream;
我的日子成梦幻; 7B
Yet if hope has flown away
但希望若已飞走— 7C
In a night, or in a day,
一夜间,或一白昼, 7C
In a vision, or in none,
无形中,或眼一瞟, 7D
Is it therefore the less gone?
—便因之逝去较少? 7D
All that we see or seem
我们所见所感— 6B
Is but a dream within a dream.
全只是梦幻之梦幻。 8B
2.
I stand amid the roar
惊涛拍岸湍急— 6E
Of a surf-tormented shore,
呼啸中,我挺立, 6E
And I hold within my hand
我一手握拢五指 7F
Grains of the golden sand—
攥紧金色沙子— 6F
How few! yet how they creep
然而何其无益! 6E
Through my fingers to the deep,
—透过指缝落海里, 7E
While I weep—while I weep!
我悲泣,我悲泣! 6E
O God! Can I not grasp
主呵!我怎能够— 6C
Them with a tighter clasp?
不紧紧攥在手? 6C
O God! Can I not save
主呵!波涛无情— 6G
One from the pitiless wave?
我岂能一颗不剩? 7G
Is all that we see or seem
我们的所见所感— 7B
But a dream within a dream?
只是梦幻之梦幻? 7B
评论