(原诗五步抑扬格,韵式为ABA BCB CDC
DAD AA;拙译每行10字,以全韵谐之。)
ACQUAINTED WITH THE NIGHT
I have been on
我惯于长夜里独步流连。
I have walked out in rain—and back in rain.
我曾夜出夜归,夜雨潺潺。
I have outwalked the furthest city light.
我曾出不夜城,走到极远。
I have looked down the saddest city lane.
我曾去糟透的陋巷夜探。
I have passed by the watchman on his beat
我曾与巡夜人路遇擦肩-
And dropped my eyes, unwilling to explain.
我低垂着双眼,懒得分辩。
I have stood still and stopped the sound of feet
打远处,由邻街,传越屋檐-
When far away an interrupted cry
有一声叫喊骤然被打断,
Came over houses from another street,
我即悄然止步,伫立不前,
But not to call me back or say good-bye;
-但不是道别或呼我回转;
And further still at an unearthly height,
更远处有架钟-超然高悬,
On
钟面上亮堂堂,倚靠苍天-
Proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor right.
显示着不对不错的时间。
I have been on
我惯于长夜里独步流连。
译注:* 原诗题难以译成规范汉语,故借用鲁迅诗句衍就此题。
【附1】:徐家祯教授译本-
《【熟悉夜晚】》
我已对夜晚熟知谙详。
我曾雨夜外出,也曾雨夜归来。
我曾走出城市最远的灯[光]。
我曾探视最凄寂的小巷。
我曾与巡夜者擦肩而过,
【却】垂下眼帘,不愿与他多讲。
越过几栋房屋,从远处的街上,
传来一声骤停的喊叫,
我静静站着,中止我脚步的声响。
这是既非道别亦非要我回【家】的叫嚷。
而在远处无穷高的天穹,
挂着个时钟,发出燐燐的光亮。
钟上显示出不错不对的时[光]。
我已对夜晚熟知谙详。
【附2】:长风译本-
【附3】: hkdcsh译本-
《【深 諳 黑 夜】》
I have been on
I have walked out in rain-and back in rain. 我曾雨中夜出-亦雨中夜[歸]。
I have outwalked the furthest city light. 我穿越那城市盡頭之霓光。
I have looked down the saddest city lane. 我閱盡那城市巷陌之悲涼。
I have passed by the watchman on his beat 我與當班巡夜人擦肩而[過],
And dropped my eyes, unwilling to explain. 垂下我的眼瞼,不屑開腔。
I have stood still and stopped the sound of feet 我悄然止步,不發出聲響,
When far away an interrupted cry 幽遠處驀地傳來一陣啼哭,
Came over houses from another street, 越樓而來從那另一條街巷,
But not to call me back or say good-bye; 然既非喚我歸去亦非相送;
And further still at an unearthly height 塵世之上更遙遠神秘高處,
On
Proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor right. 公示的時間似是而又不是。
I have been on
评论